Radiology Group understand the frustration that occurs when trying to arrange timely diagnostic imaging and interventional procedures for your patients on Worker’s Compensation.
Fortunately, we have set up a NEW team of staff, dedicated to handling Worker’s Compensation cases. We ensure the process is efficient, providing a stress-free experience for both the referring doctor and the patient. We will provide a prompt and accurate diagnosis so that the patient can start on the pathway to treatment, and ultimately, recovery.
Simply provide us with the patient’s contact details, case number (if available), referral and:
- We will contact the patient and prioritise their imaging/intervention, regardless of Workers Compensation approval status.
- We will chase up approvals from insurers.
- We will fast-track a comprehensive report.
- We will treat you and your patient with the highest level of professional service and care.
We have daily appointment times dedicated for workers compensation patients for MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Interventional procedures and X-Ray
- Fully Licenced 3T Wide Bore MRI
- 640 slice Ultra-low dose CT
- Digital X-ray
- Tomographic Mammography
- Image-Guided Procedures
- Advanced Dynamic Ultrasound
Please contact our workers compensation team on:
Direct Line: 0457 264 092
Click here to download the New Workers Compensation Service pdf