Personal information collected from our Site
The types of personal information we may collect about you via our Site include:
- your name (via the contact form);
- your location (via the contact form);
- your contact details, including email address and telephone number (via the contact form);
- the service your contact form relates to (via the contact form);
- your message to us (via the contact form);
- your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behaviour (via your general use of the Site);
- information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider (via your general use of the Site);
- additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our Site, associated applications and/or associated social media platforms. (via your general use of the Site or our associated application and/or associated social media platforms).
Collection and use of personal information from our Site
We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information we collect through our Site for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use our Site;
- to allow you to contact and communicate with us via our contact form on the Site;
- to allow us to contact and communicate with you in response to a contact form you submit with us via the Site;
- for internal record keeping, administrative purposes, invoicing and billing purposes;
- for analytics, including to operate and improve our Site;
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have.
Disclosure of personal information from our Site to third parties
We may disclose personal information we collect through our Site to:
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to assist us in providing our services to you, including (without limitation) service providers who assist us in supporting our Site such as IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers;
- our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
- anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in good faith) be, transferred;
- third parties to collect and process data, such as Google Analytics or other relevant businesses. This may include parties that store data outside of Australia.
By providing us with personal information via our Site, you acknowledge that in order to provide our services to you we may be required to disclose your personal information collected via our Site to overseas recipients.
How we treat personal information collected via our Site that is also sensitive information
Sensitive information is a sub-set of personal information that is given a higher level of protection under the Australian Privacy Principles. Sensitive information means information relating to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, trade union or other professional associations or memberships, philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation or practices, criminal records, health information or biometric information.
The type of sensitive information we may collect about you via our Site includes:
- the type of imaging medical service you are enquiring about via our contact form on the Sit; and
- any further health information you choose to provide in our freeform text box within the contact form.
Provided you consent, your sensitive information may only be used and disclosed for purposes relating to the primary purpose for which the sensitive information was collected, including:
- to respond to your enquiry via our Site with a relevant and useful answer, such as a fee schedule or an appointment time for the medical imaging service you are interested in.
Sensitive information may also be used or disclosed if required or authorised by law.
Your rights and controlling your personal information
Access and Correction: You have the right to seek access to, and correction of the personal information that we hold about you.
Access: We may require you to fill in a specific form which we will provide to you before we release your personal information to you, and ask for proof of identification preferably via photo identification.
Correction: We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
If you would like to correct your health record, please contact us on the contact details noted at the end of this document and we will seek to respond to your request within 30 days of receiving your request.
We may on occasion refuse access where we are able to do so in accordance with the Privacy Act.
Restrict: If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
Unsubscribe: To opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
Complaints: If you wish to make a privacy-related complaint about how we have handled your personal information, including any breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, please contact us to lodge your complaint with the Senior Practice Manager using the details below and provide us with full details of the complaint. We will promptly investigate your complaint and we will seek to respond to you within 30 days of receiving your complaint.
Storage and security of personal information collected via our Site
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect via our Site is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Cookies and web beacons on our Site
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
We may use web beacons on our Site from time to time. Web beacons (also known as Clear GIFs) are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitor’s behaviour and collect data about the visitor’s viewing of a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
We may use Google Analytics to collect and process data. To find out how Google uses data when you use third party websites or applications, please see google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ or any other URL Google may use from time to time.
Links to other websites on our Site
For any questions or notices, please contact our Privacy Officer at:
Pavid Holdings Pty Ltd (ACN 161 323 146) t/as High Street Medical Imaging
Senior Practice Manager
Mailing Address: PO Box 605
Penrith NSW 2750
Phone: (02) 4789 0009
If you are dissatisfied with our response, you may refer the matter to the OAIC:
Phone: 1300 363 992
Fax: +61 2 9284 9666
Post: GPO Box 5218 Sydney NSW 2001
Last update: 09 November 2018
© LegalVision ILP Pty Ltd